It is not without reason that the Bachmanngut has long been recognised as Austria's and Wolfgangsee's tennis hotel. At any rate, there is barely any other hotel that combines tennis with so many facilities in such a perfect manner as the Bachmanngut, managed by the Hinterberger family in St. Wolfgang. You get to enjoy a tennis holiday at Wolfgangsee at its very best, and also get to enjoy wellness and spa indulgence, and culinary delectation.
The Bachmanngut at Wolfgangsee is one of the few hotels to have indoor tennis courts. Enjoy the luxury of being able to play a game of tennis on the 3 indoor tennis courts.
- 3 indoor tennis courts with velours carpet surface, with granule infill, which is easy on your joints
- Indoor tennis fun right up to midnight
- Use of the indoor courts is only permitted in clean, non-marking, tennis grip shoes(no clay court shoes)
- Indoor tennis courts are available to book on site daily for a fee, depending on availability
Play on one of the loveliest tennis courts in Austria, with a stunning lake and mountain panorama. Enjoy a tennis holiday at Wolgangsee, on three outdoor clay courts.
- 3 well-tended, wonderfully situated outdoor clay courts
- Free use & open-air games on the outdoor tennis courts for our hotel guests
- A game of tennis with a unique mountain panorama
- Tennis court reservation is available for the respective day
In our tennis hotel in Austria with our South African tennis school you enjoy professional tennis coaching, aimed at beginners through to top-level players. The tried and trusted coaching programme combines mind-oriented, power-packed tennis from the USA with the speedy serve-and-volley tennis from South Africa and the technical-tactical game from Europe. With our tennis coaching at Wolfgangsee your strengths are developed, while any areas of weakness are carefully corrected.
The coaches at our tennis camp in the Salzkammergut are wholly dedicated to meeting the needs of the individual player. Playing ability is enhanced with mental-tactical training and early adoption of match situations, which speeds up a player’s self-confidence.
- Coaching programme tailored to the respective playing ability
- Professional courses for all ability levels
- Tennis courses take place on the indoor courts
- Tennis coaching in small groups - max. 4 players of similar ability
- Tennis courses for adults, teenagers and children aged 8 and over
- Tennis courses are available to reserve when you are booking your room!
|ADULTS & CHILDREN (aged 8 +)||Sessions||Price in EUR|
|Tennis course HAPPY WEEK |
(course starts on a Monday)
|5 x 90 mins.||250.00|
|Tennis course HAPPY WEEKEND |
(min. 3 nights)
|3 x 90 mins.||171.00|
- Tennis course HAPPY WEEK is available to book for week stays (of a min. 6 nights)
- Tennis course HAPPY WEEKEND can be booked for a minimum 3 night stay (except July & August – during this time only the HAPPY WEEK tennis course is available to book)
- In April the hotel is open Thursday to Sunday – see season times & prices
Can I book a tennis course on site?
Tennis courses are not available to book on site – we would ask you to book your course when you are reserving your room.
What age do children need to be for children's courses?
8 is the minimum age for children to take part in tennis courses.
Is use of the tennis court included in the price?
Use of the outdoor tennis courts is included for our guests. Indoor courts can be booked daily for a fee, depending on availability.
Are weekend courses also available in July and August during the holiday period?
In July and August only the ‘Happy Week’ tennis courses are held. Outside holiday periods we offer the ‘Happy Weekend’ tennis course.
Is the Bachmanngut the tennis hotel in Austria?
Yes, as Austria’s leading tennis hotel, as well as professional supervision and coaching sessions, we also have 3 indoor courts and 3 outdoor clay courts.
Is there an indoor pool or an outdoor pool in the Bachmanngut at Wolfgangsee?
There is both an indoor pool and a heated outdoor pool (weather dependent)