Crystal-clear water, sunshine and a dreamy panorama. The view to Wolfgangsee from the 4-star Hotel Bachmanngut opens up a view with countless opportunities to be active on and in the water – a paradise for water sports fans. And those who prefer things to be tranquil can do laps in the pools in Herbarium Spa.
Formerly known as Abersee, spanning an area of 13 km², Wolfgangsee is one of the biggest and loveliest lakes in the Salzkammergut. And not without reason, since Wolfgangsee is a paradise for bathing enthusiasts and water sports fans. A meadowland area with access to the lake is a lovely bathing area for nature lovers, a place which is only available to guests of the Bachmanngut.
- 12.8 km² water surface area (distributed over Salzburg and Upper Austria)
- 10 km in length & 2 km wide
- Crystal-clear water of drinking water quality
- Set at 538 metres above sea level
- Up to 114 metres in depth
- Numerous swimming areas and bathing beaches
- Boat and ferry rides on the lake | Boat trips in summer & at Advent