Make your own memories here. Go fishing in the turquoise waters of Wolfgangsee, feel the lush grass beneath your feet, skip through the woods, experience the mountains and explore the natural surroundings in the Salzkammergut. Unforgettable family joy during a holiday filled with vigour and a happy spirit of discovery.
- Water fun on the swimming areas in the region
- Water skiing, wakeboarding and tube-riding on the lake
- Natural pleasure at Wolfgangsee on the natural swimming area at the hotel
- Boat ride on Wolfgangsee
- Up to the Schafberg on the steepest rack-and-pinion railway in Austria
- Summer toboggan run in Strobl
- Abarena – the all-weather leisure park filled with adventure, fun & games
- Wildlife park, ‘Dorf der Tiere’
- Events for families
- Activity programme at Wolfgangsee (holiday programme in the region)
- Panorama hiking paths which are suitable for prams on the banks of Wolfgangsee
- Hike along the adventure paths designed for children and families (Bienenweg am Kleefeld, Zwergerlweg in St. Wolfgang, Fairytale Hiking Paths and many more.)
- Cycle tour and boat trip around Wolfgangsee
- Excursions to the salt mines, the Mozart city of Salzburg and sights in the Salzkammergut
Whether it is away from the piste or with skis and a snowboard – in winter too Salzkammergut has so much to offer children. From toboggan runs, ice rinks and curling lanes to all kinds of interesting things to see in the museums along with indoor climbing halls and the salt mines in Hallstatt and Altaussee that are open year-round.
- Winter park & family ski area - the Postalm
The Postalm ski area is a real paradise for families, with pleasure-filled pistes for skiing and snowboarding, toboggan runs and cross-country trails.
- Postalm Winter Park provides outdoor action with fun sports: Tubing, Airbord, Zipfelbob, Snowtoys, Snowbike, Microscooter and so much more
- Natural toboggan run for a fun tobogganing session
- Cosy inns with delicious local treats