Key facts & Booking terms
- Prices are per person and day (for double occupancy) incl. gourmet breakfast and delicious Bachmanngut cake every afternoon plus local taxes (€ 2.00 per person and day | for those aged 15 +)
- Minimum stay:
At holiday times, bank holidays and selected dates: 3 nights
July & August as well as New Year's Eve: 6 nights
Other times: 2 nights
- Surcharge for short stays of up to 2 nights:
€ 20.00 per person per day
- Single person surcharge (only available in Comfort rooms & only on request): € 50 per night
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms
- Free WLAN is available throughout the hotel
- Wellness basket with fluffy bathing robe, wellness slippers and sauna towels in your room
- Dogs are very welcome in our hotel at Wolfgangsee!
Please let us know when you are making your room booking (day price € 25.00). (Dogs are not permitted entry to the dining hall)
- Tennis information: Tennis courses can be reserved when you make your room booking
- From 31st March to 22nd May and 17th November to 18th December, we are pleased to be open from Thursday to Sunday for your stay.
Optional: Gourmet evening menu
- When you book our gourmet evening menu for your entire stay (on days when the restaurant is open | not including days when it is closed*) when you make your room booking:
Price is € 48.00 per person (adult and child)
3-course children’s menu: € 25.00 (only for children)
To be assured of getting a table in the restaurant we suggest you reserve the evening menu when you make your room booking.
If you have not booked the evening menu when you made your room reservation, individual evenings may be available to book on site.
Price for evening menu on site and individual evenings: € 58.00 per person
*Day the restaurant is closed: Wednesday
Prices for children staying in their parents’ room (where there are 2 adults paying full price)
|Age||Price per night incl. gourmet breakfast|
|0 – 2 years old||€ 20.00|
|3 – 6 years old||€ 38.00 (surcharge for the children's menu 3-course € 25.00)|
|7 – 9 years old||€ 52.00 (surcharge for the children's menu 3-course € 25.00)|
|10 – 14 years old||€ 65.00 (surcharge for the children's menu 3-course € 25.00)|
The Bachmanngut gourmet breakfast is the perfect start to your day and has everything your heart yearns for. From home-baked bread and cakes, fresh pastries to a vitamin and nutrient hit, to hearty, regional specialities from the meadows and woodlands around Wolfgangsee. Enjoy delicious Bachmanngut cake, daily from 3-5 pm.
Tip: When you make your booking choose whether you would also like to avail of the gourmet menu every evening (excludes the day we are closed).
Cuisine in the Bachmanngut
Revive amid the nature garden, indoor pool and outdoor pool, sauna area and relaxation oases. Relax in the wellness & spa area in Herbarium Spa with healing Alpine herbs and the power of nature.
To the spa offer
Kids & Teens
Whether it is the children's farm wit its petting zoo and animal friends, water fun, play room or the big outdoor play area which has plenty of space to run about and play – children’s laughter is guaranteed here.
Holiday ideas for the family
Tennis on the outdoor clay courts, strength & cardio training in the fitness room, Yoga area and pools are available for you to use every day at no extra cost. And the natural surroundings in the Salzkammergut, with mountains and lakes, provide countless sports and leisure activities throughout the year.
Sport and Activities
Do I get the best price guarantee when I book direct with the Bachmanngut?
Direct in the hotel you are guaranteed the best price for your stay at the time the respective booking is made. In the Bachmanngut you get a guaranteed best price for your booking.
Can I book the gourmet evening menu on site too?
To guarantee your seat in the restaurant to enjoy our gourmet evening menu, make your reservation when you make your booking. Individual evenings may, depending on availability, also be reserved on site.
Does a tennis course have to be reserved when making the room booking?
Due to great demand, tennis courses should be booked in advance, when you are reserving your room – no course times are available on site. Outdoor games on the clay court are available at any time. Hall times may be able to booked on site for a fee, depending on availability.